Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Favorite Movie


Right now I want to encourage all Comcast customers to stop whatever they are doing, and sit down in front of their TV. Then I want you to go to the Free Movies section on your OnDemand Menu, and scroll down until you find "To Catch A Yeti". Then I want you to click play and prepare for the best hour and a half of your life.


SERIOUSLY.


I watched this movie last night and it was enchanting. Meatloaf plays a mean hunter who tries to catch this amazing and wonderful Yeti, but things go awry.


It's the best! Needs to be released on DVD. There is a part in the movie where the Yeti screams and I swear to god I haven't laughed that hard in at least a year. SO FUNNY. The Yeti giggles and makes amazing noises. Similar to an Ewok in that it delights me, different in that it can ski on its bare feet.


Best movie ever.


I'm sad to report that for most of the cast, To Catch A Yeti was their only cinematic foray... but once you make a masterpiece there's really no point in humoring the thought of doing lesser films.


I am in love with this movie.

No comments: